Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ponytail Safety

For those ponytail conscious girls out there (of any age!), I'd like to introduce the headband!




As you can see, it does not interfere with a ponytail or hair which has been fixed and is ready for school or work.

Yet it keeps ears warm in subzero temperatures!

My model is wearing a triple-thick headband designed specifically for her to match her winter jacket. Since making triple-thick headbands for her and her sister, I've also made some in fleece which work very well, too.

As a sidenote, this headband also fit the model's aunt (and me, as well). Hint, hint to all of us adult women who hate squished hair worse than cold ears - We can have it all in this instance!

Triple Thick Headband - $15.00 one-size-fits-most
Fleece Headband - $18.00 one-size-fits-most
Order at www.etsy.com/shop/Fargonecrafting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Headed over to order one now!