Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Clearance!



To further celebrate the arrival of autumn (I mean beyond enjoying the crunch of leaves underfoot, the clean, crisp chill of the morning and evening air, the glory of trees in flaming color), I've decided to clearance the Funky, Fuzzy Flip Flops. From their regular price of $12.00, their price is falling, falling, falling (like the leaves?) to a nifty $7.50! I still have several options in stock for adults and many colors available for children. Combinations range from the outrageously bright green flip flops with multicolored decoration to softer, more "sophisticated" brown flip flops with light pink decoration. There are some flip flops left with butterfly patterns, some left with flowery-striped patterns - pretty much a bit of everything, so just let me know at toomey3302@msn.com what patterns and colors would interest you, and I can see what's left to fit your needs! If anyone is interested, I could also post more pictures of different patterns and color combinations....

No comments: